Joe's Flash Tutorial Joe's Flash Tutorial

ROFL

THAT WOULD B SO FUNNY SHOWING TEH WHOLE CLASS~~~
i remember i had to do one of them for english last year i only got an A+ because it had will smith dressed as a sunflower dancing LOL O.o<--->o.O
but your one was way better ur hell pro at flash....=]
i wanna c more from u dont get lazy :]
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

HE LOOKS SO FUNNY

ROFL

God's Playground 2 (old) God's Playground 2 (old)

Nice

I love this flash,Mostly the idea, it's great!
Keep up the good work and you may need to polish up your flash a bit the hand should have someshading and the people should walk a bit better, but great job!
I was hoping that you could make one where each god produces like a army of minons to help them defeat each god just for a better story line.

PastryMan responds:

not a bad idea, ill think about it :)

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

haha!!

Wikid animation i loved the fighting bit........
But the Dance was just awsome i hell loved this flash and im suprised at the quality of it..It may seem plain but this would be so hard to make,but i have trouble stick figures walking ROLF

Interrogation of Ham S. Interrogation of Ham S.

HEHE

i liked how you used the tweens to look the characters wobbly and more corny great idea! =)

Whaleburgerclock responds:

ok

Black Knights Teaser Black Knights Teaser

OMFG!!!

Why so low votes!!! this movie beats everything!!!! i love it arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know why they call it teaser let me eat your shoes!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Ill be looking very foward to seeing you actual movie to see how you did the vews n stuff btw i love the starting and the finish wait... THE WHOLE STORY IS WIKID I LOVED ALL OF IT!!!!!
please reply...
i want to know how long this movie will take
i voted humer 10 because my foot was itchy.....

My Violent Teacher My Violent Teacher

cool

I love this flash so funny how hes dodging the bullets and dancing!! got my 5!!! woot

The Not So Incredibles The Not So Incredibles

Any thing by Josh wimble deserves a 10000 overal

Any thing by Josh wimble deserves a 10000 overall

Hopelessly Romantic Hopelessly Romantic

Any thing by george wimble deserves a 10000 overal

Any thing by george wimble deserves a 10000 overall

squeakytoad responds:

Good for him. Must be a different Wimble family. I'm Josh Wimble, and I don't know any George Wimbles. ;)

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 01 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 01

HAHAA

I love these im trying to watch all of them this gotta be one of the best, in to my favorites i wanna see you reach 80 =D dont let abusing stop your goal.
keep up the good work
Samuel.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The abusive reviews gives me more reasons to keep submitting these.